Life's short but regret is not. Do what makes you happy before it's all over!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Urban Chick Fictionalizing the World

I know I said that the only reason I wouldn't update Revenge in Stilettos was if I was hit by a car or had no internet access. Well, you'll be happy to learn that my internet and my health are all intact! But I do have a good reason for not adding a new volume. It's really good...

I LAUNCHED MY OWN WEBSITE!!! I'm officially official with my own domain name and everything! When you check it out you'll see samples of my diverse body of work as well a blog. I've got screenplays, short stories and this is where the Revenge in Stilettos saga will continue.

As always, I'm eager to hear your feedback and if you like what you see, please join my mailing list for first dibs on new entries. I thank you so much for taking part in this special part of me!

Love and kissy-face

http//www.daniellenicki.com

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and was so happy! I like your energy! I love, love writing as well. I studied screenwriting in college, so that's my first love, but I write everything. Currently focusing on getting my first novel out there. We have lots in common, we shook chat.

    ReplyDelete